No Deposit Bonus Casino Definition
An NDB casino, or “no deposit bonus” casino means that you can use a code that allows you to play games without having to spend real money at the casino.
Usually, this is offered to new members of the casino, and most people like to use these codes to their advantage so they can try out the casino before making a financial commitment.
Sometimes casinos will offer these codes to regular players as a loyalty bonus. These no deposit codes will give you an FS or bankroll when you create an account or when you prove that you can comply with responsible gambling rules.
What to Expect When you Receive a No Deposit Bonus Code
When you are given a no deposit bonus code, you should know what to expect before you jump right in and start playing. We’ll list some pros and cons that will help you figure out how to use these codes to your advantage.
- You don’t make a deposit so there is no risk
- You get an immediate reward after registering for an account
- You can still win real money
- It may be difficult to find a legit no deposit code
- Your rewards may be limited when using these codes
- Wagering requirements will still apply
Different Types of No Deposit Bonuses
There are many different promotions that you can use a no deposit code to activate. Below we will give you an overview of what you can expect with the different kinds of no deposit bonuses.
No Deposit Welcome Bonus
This no deposit bonus is given to new casino members and is usually gifted to players after they sign up and create an account. This is usually a small number of spins or money (20 free spins or $10 etc.) and will be automatically added to your account after you sign up.
Since it is a no deposit bonus, you do not need to deposit any money to receive this bonus, just sign up and activate your account. You won’t need to wait for these bonuses to hit your account, they will automatically appear as soon as your account is activated.
The best place to use this bonus is at minimum casinos so if you can find one that also offers this bonus, you should be set.
Time-Limited No Deposit Bonus Code
Many casinos will offer a time-limited no deposit bonus either when you sign up or at random times. These offers will usually show up unexpectedly so no one can predict when they will come.
When these bonuses are given out, you have until the end of the bonus to take advantage of this code. Many players will take advantage of this bonus for as long as possible and can win lots of prizes as long as it is available.
Keep your eye out when signing up for bonuses like this or keep an eye out periodically to make sure you can always take advantage of these offers.
Limited-time bonuses key features:
- The bonus code may offer free spins or a balance to use on online casinos
- Whatever type of bonus it is, you will need to wager money to unlock your bonus
- The no deposit codes are only valid for a specific period
- No deposit welcome bonuses might also refund any losses you have in 24 hours
How to Pick the Top Online No Deposit Casinos
At the top of the article, we gave you our top 9 best no deposit casinos. It’s not always easy to determine which online casinos are the best and have the best bonuses.
To help you understand how we created our list, and to help you find casinos on your own in the future, we have listed the criteria we used to help us determine our top 9 list. Take a look.
Licensing, Security, and Gambling Auditors
We made sure that the casinos on our list were fully licensed by agencies such as Malta Gaming Authority, Curacao, Kahnawake, and eGaming.
We also made sure that their sites are kept secure through means such as SSL encryption. Finally, all of the casinos on our list use independent auditors that keep these sites accountable, secure, fair, and legal.
No Deposit Bonus Variety
We wanted to make sure that if we recommended casinos that were offering a no deposit bonus that they had a bit of variety and were not just a one-time deal. We picked casinos that allow you to use these bonuses to unlock a variety of prizes.
If you’re searching for fun online casinos, you want to make sure that the games you will be playing are top quality and were produced by top software providers such as Microgaming, Asmatic, and Ainsworth.
Terms and Conditions
We wanted to make sure that we read the terms and conditions of each casino before we recommended them to you. When you’re claiming a no deposit promotion code, you want to make sure that it will benefit you and that it’s not just a scam.
Finally, we wanted to make sure that customer service was accessible at all times. You never know when you’re going to run into an issue when you’re at an online casino, so we only recommended online casinos that offer 24/7 customer support.
We made sure that we picked casinos that have customer service support available via live chat, email, or phone.
Getting a Complimentary Cash Balance with a Deposit Bonus
Earlier we mentioned that there are a variety of no deposit bonuses you can receive, and one of those kinds of no deposit bonuses is in the form of cash.
These rewards will add a complimentary amount of money to your account that you can then use to play with. Under this specific kind of bonus, there is also a variety you can expect to see.
We’ve listed some of them below so you can get an overview of what to expect.
- $100 No Deposit Bonus Codes
- $200 No Deposit Bonus Codes
- $500 No Deposit Bonus Codes
- $300 No Deposit Free Chips
The Fastest and Easiest Ways to Claim Your No Deposit Bonuses
Some sites make it more difficult to take advantage of no deposit bonuses than others. We wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to take advantage of these bonuses as quickly as possible.
Below, you’ll see a step-by-step guide to help you claim these bonuses as quickly as you can:
- Choose the best no deposit bonus casino from the list above
- Go to their website and sign up, and use your no deposit bonus code
- Log into your account using your username and password so you can activate your bonus
- Choose your favorite game and start playing using your bonus
- Keep playing any games you would like until you can meet the wagering requirements
- Withdraw your winnings after you wager
Important Terms To Know About No Deposit Bonuses
When you read through the terms and conditions of online bonuses, you will likely come across a lot of terms you might not be familiar with.
The last thing you want to do is have your bonus canceled because you didn’t follow the terms and conditions.
To help you avoid this problem, we’ve listed several terms below that you may encounter and their definitions, so you know what they all mean.
- Playthrough requirements – Wagering requirements that tell you how much money you need to wager before playing
- Place of residence – You may need to live in a specific area to use the online no deposit bonus
- Maximum bonus to cash conversation – The maximum amount of winnings that can be converted into money
- Special no deposit bonus rules – Specific wagering rules for the no deposit bonus i.e. $10 limit for all bets
- Eligible games – Games where you can use your bonus
- Bonus abuse policies – Rules that will determine certain actions of the players that can result in the cancellation of the no deposit bonus
- Bonus expiry dates – The period that determines when the no deposit bonus will become invalid such as 21 days after registration
Best Casino Games to Use your No Deposit Bonus On for New Players
Most online casinos have a variety of games you can play while on their site. For a player who is new to online casinos, you may not know where to start or which casino games are the best ones to use your no deposit bonus winnings on.
Slots are the most common games that people use for this purpose. These games are easy to play, straightforward, and can have huge payouts.
We recommend the following games:
- Wolf Treasure – This slot machine produced by IGT has a 96% RTP. With these key features, you can expect that the payout will change and increase over time.
- Cash Bandits 2 – With 25 pay lines and a 95.30% RTP, you can expect this machine to be quite profitable for your bonus. For the best opportunities, keep your bets between the $40.25 and $125 range.
- Crazy Monkey – With a 96% RTP and a jackpot of 5,000 times payout, this game is known for being very lucrative for players. It does have a high minimum bet limit of $25, and a max of $225.
- King of Kings – When playing this game, you can expect an RTP of 96.25% and a 5,000 times payout from five different pay lines. This game is one of the most compatible that Relax Gaming has ever released.
- Plentiful Treasure – When you use your bonus on this game, you can keep winnings up to 50,000 times the payout. Search around to find promotion codes for this game.
Game Software Studios for No Deposit Bonuses
When you are looking for an online casino to play in, one of the most important things to consider is the games they have available. More important than the games, though, are the software studios that produce these games.
We compiled a list of our favorite software providers and what they are most known for to help you find the best casinos that use this software to make their games.
- Play’n Go – This company offers a ton of gaming variety so you’ll never be bored with their games. You can also find lots of titles that are friendly for beginners.
- Microgaming – This company is known for its casino promotion codes. They also have 20 years of experience creating games that keep customers happy
- NetEnt – This studio is best known for its slot games that offer some fun twists on this casino classic. They are based in Sweden and have been producing games for years
- Betsoft – These games are known for their amazing features and beautiful graphics. This company is also known for producing games that require no deposit to play.
If you’re looking for other popular gaming providers, you should also consider Habanero, Aristocrat, Belatra, BGaming, Big Time Gaming, Spinomenal, Amatic, Wazdan, or Felix Gaming.
Rules and Terms of No Deposit Bonus Codes For Real Money Casinos
It’s important to note that there are many rules and terms when it comes to real money casinos offering no deposit bonus codes.
Before taking advantage of these wonderful promotions, you should read all terms and conditions to make sure you stay within these limits. If you don’t follow these rules, you risk your bonus being canceled.
By reading these terms, you can also make the experience more enjoyable since you won’t be worried about breaking any rules! We’ve listed some common terms and rules below as well as their definitions to give you a better understanding of what to expect.
- Bonus abuser – An individual that does not follow the rules and regulations set up by a casino when using a no deposit bonus.
- Bonus balance – The amount of money that remains in your account after you have played some with your bonus. For example, if you earned $25 and you stake $5, your bonus balance is $20.
- Cancellation of the bonus – Especially in instances of bonus abuse, there are times when your bonus will be canceled and you can no longer take advantage of this promotion. Your bonus can also be canceled once the allotted amount of time has expired.
- Cash balance – The amount of cash that is still in your account after you wager money. A real cash balance does not include any cash you are awarded from bonuses.
- Wager-free bonus – This is a bonus with no wagering terms. These are the most convenient since you get to avoid any play-through requirements.