What is Mega Blackjack? – The Ultimate Guide
If you don’t know what Mega Blackjack is, stick to this guide to gain knowledge about it!
It is a modernized version of the traditional blackjack game that provides a fresh and thrilling gaming experience called Super Mega Blackjack. It was first introduced in Nevada in 2017 and is becoming increasingly popular among online casino players. It combines several innovative features with all the classic aspects of Blackjack. The Game has a progression mechanism that enables players to begin at the open table and advance to the Grand High Rollers table as high rollers. In addition, it has a built-in financial system that enables players to get loans and continue playing even after filing for bankruptcy, making the Game perpetual.
Aspects of the Game:
Here we will discuss some interesting features of Mega BlackJack which were previously unknown:
- It uses six decks of cards.
- The dealer can hit on a soft 17 and check for a natural blackjack (an ace or 10-point card) as an upcard.
- Players can re-split aces and double cards up to four times and double down even after splitting.
- Winning and Payout:
- 4 A winning hand generally pays 1:1.
- A suited AK natural blackjack pays out at a rate of 5:1, and a natural blackjack pays out at 3:1.
- A hand that is close to 21 in value pays out 3:2.
- Players cannot surrender.
- The round results in a push if the dealer busts with four or more cards.
In general, Mega Blackjack is a fun and exciting variation of traditional Blackjack, offering higher payouts and better odds for players. However, players should be aware of the specific rules and strategies for this Game before playing.